[wplug] USB under linux

Michael E Uhl meu102 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 2 19:28:04 EST 2003

I also have an iriver ifp.  If you go to the iriver website you can get
an "upgrade" for the firmware which will allow you to access the ifp
from linux as a regular USB mass storage device, no extra drivers
needed.  I used a windows machine to do the firmware upgrade.  If you
don't have access to a computer with windows, you will probably need the
sourceforge ifp driver to do the firmware update.

-Michael