[wplug] OT - Programming Languages

Rick Smith rick at rbsmith.com
Sat Aug 30 23:47:02 EDT 2003

I wrote:

> Yuns are all lost! :)
> Luckily, the dude behind Forth can set us straight.  Words to live by ...

While poking fun at some aspects of the body of work, I sadly forgot
to include a comment that I've learned much from Charles Moore and others
who contribute to the Forth community, and am indebted to their
advancement to the stack machine world and programming in general.

And I really do start new work with ..

>   1. BEGIN BEGIN BEGIN
>      Identify and reject your illusions and ideas that don't help.

even though I'm not quite clear on what might be illusions.

Rick