[wplug] OT - Programming Languages

Gary Morrow gary.morrow at ansys.com
Fri Aug 29 16:09:54 EDT 2003

I would look into Tcl/tk.  Tcl, Perl and Python all use Tk (Tool Kit)
for cross platform GUIs but Tk was
written originally for Tcl.  I love Perl but this application seems well
suited to Tcl.

http://www.tcl.tk/advocacy/top10.html

You can extend the language with C, C++, or Java but you may find it's
not necessary.