[wplug] OT - Programming Languages

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 29 15:20:37 EDT 2003

But if I do the GUI in perl for gtk, gtk2, wxperl, or perlqt then I would
have to do a whole different GUI for the Windows platform, right?  I really
don't want to write the GUI twice.  I was thinking about making it
web-based, and then the client side doesn't matter.  The only problem is
that the browser would have to refresh at least every minute to show the
updated time for all the tanning beds.

Chris