[wplug] BOOT.INI from winbloze

Andrew Biggadike biggadike at cmu.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:20:29 EDT 2003

http://tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+NT-Loader.html

The above HOWTO is helpful in explaining how to do what you want to do.
Section 6, "The Windows NT part of the work," specifically addresses the
boot.ini file, but you must snag a copy of your bootsector as described in
section 5, "The Linux part of the work," first.

It's pretty straightforward.  The downside with using the NT loader to dual
boot is that anytime you make an changes to your bootsector (such as by
running lilo) you have to copy the new bootsector to where boot.ini looks
for it.

Andrew

--On Thursday, August 28, 2003 4:49 PM -0400 gonffen