[wplug] BOOT.INI from winbloze

gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Thu Aug 28 16:49:54 EDT 2003

Hello.

I am trying to make a Win XP system dual boot w/ Red Hat Linux 9.  I
would just install LILO or GRUB but I can't on this computer.  I tried
to figure out what line I should add to boot.ini to get winbloze's
bootloader to boot Linux but was unsuccessful if anybody could tell me
what I did wrong that would be great.

A copy of what is in boot.ini currently:

[boot loader]

timeout=30

[operating systems]

multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home
Edition" /fastdetect

multi(1)disk(1)rdisk(1)partition(1)\LINUX="Red Hat Linux 9"

Linux is installed on the second of two HD's on the first partition

Thanks for any help!