[wplug] Automatic spell check from mutt

Mike Procario lists at procario.org
Mon Aug 25 22:33:26 EDT 2003

I use mutt for my email and I am getting it customized fairly well
to my liking. The high level of possible customization seems to be
mutt's real strength.

I want to force mutt to run ispell or aspell on all of my
messages before I send them. I know how to run aspell from within
vim which I use for my editor, and I know how to request ispell
from mutt after I have finished editing my message, but what I
would like is that as soon as I quit vim, then aspell or ispell
gets run automatically. I cannot seem to find a hook for after the
message is written and before it is sent.

Mike