[wplug] Input/output error

Ryan Brown wplug at tblive.com
Mon Aug 25 12:52:48 EDT 2003

Yes the rest of the OS is up to date with the latest RH updates, etc.

Last time a full fsck was done was the last time I had this problem. I will
be running it again this afternoon (remote machine).
The drive is a 160 GB drive, the computer can only see 137 GB max - I have
the 160 GB drive paritioned to use 130 GB max so that it did not go over the
137 mark.

Hdparms -I does not show any errors or anyhting weird, it does see the drive
as a 160 GB drive though.

/dev/hda3            123995772   7665224 109930252   7% /
/dev/hda1               202220     25337    166443  14% /boot
none                    515124         0    515124   0% /dev/shm

I have not done anything with "hdparm WRT /etc/sysconfig/harddisks?"

It is a webserver and does host a lot of pictures and is accessed a lot.

Ryan