[wplug] Microsoft Windows: Insecure by Design

Mike Procario lists at procario.org
Sun Aug 24 21:01:51 EDT 2003

The Washington Post registration is not a real registration. It does not
even ask for your name. It does set a cookie if you object to that.

There seems to be a flaw in how galleon works with the website. It asks for the
info everytime. I have been a middle aged man from Maryland which is true,  a
100 year old woman from Beverly Hills,  a teenager from Chicago, whatever
strikes me each day. Today I was a very computer savvy toddler. BTW not all 5
digit numbers are legimate zip codes.

Mike