[wplug] Any RHCE among us ?

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Fri Aug 22 14:38:54 EDT 2003

Anand Nimbalkar wrote:
> HI,
> Are there any RHCE's among us ? If yes can you please tell me how to
> go about it.I dunno anything about Linux. Will start hammering 9.0
> from tomorrow.
>
> Any advice specially pertaining to level of expertise,time frame for
> preparation will reallly help.
>
> PS: Are there are other certifications that are recognized equally as
> RHCE ?

	Twice RHCE and just back @ my desk following the LPI cert - so I'm
now also LPI Level 1 certified.

	But we've already had this conversation this week....

	a) Load Linux on something.  b) Work with it for a day. c) Repeat
step b x 365 or so.  Consider testing.

	Read.  Start with the archives here searching for "books".  Then go
to http://www.tldp.org and read everything.  Twice.

Don