[wplug] Could someone help me???

Melissa Shurillam mshurilla at brackinandsayers.com
Tue Aug 19 13:23:12 EDT 2003

Good Afternoon,

My name is Melissa Shurilla and I am an Executive Recruiter with Brackin and
Sayers Associates here in Pittsburgh, PA.  I have a new company coming to
town who is in need of hiring a Technical Lead and a Director of Software
Engineering - both positions require experience with OPEN SOURCE.  I am
wondering if you have a job board or, if I can send you the position
descriptions, you may be able to forward them to user group members.  If you
have any other suggestions on how I can find candidates with experience in
Open Source, please do not hesitate to advise.  If you have any questions,
please call me at 412.367.4644.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Melissa Shurilla