[wplug] One more thing to love aboot Dell laptops

Mike Griffin mike at dmrnetworks.com
Thu Aug 21 10:29:02 EDT 2003

Let's see, Knoppix on a 1G thumb drive. You could use any computer that
will support booting from USB, have your favorite OS AND all your
personal files on a keychain ornament. Won't have to mess with the host
system one bit. You may have to change your network/dial-up settings
every time you boot on a different PC to get on the internet/intranet
though == World domination. ;)

Mike