[wplug] Question on dual boot / shared media space

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Thu Aug 21 07:47:54 EDT 2003

kuzman at sccs.swarthmore.edu wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 10:21:40AM -0400, Vanco, Donald wrote:
>> Questions:
>> 	I'd like to use NTFS for performance under Windoze, but have
>> concerns about write support under Linux.  Does anyone have any
>> real-world experience, or a clear understanding of what the real
>> (Linux) concerns here are all aboot?

> Have you considered running wine?
	Hmmmm... No.  But it's an excellent thought....

> I'm not sure what applications you
> are planning on
	..at this point nothing more that Windoze "recorder" and a
"click-n-pop" tool.  The latter is self contained and I have little doubt it
will work fine under WINE - but I may have to find a "recorder" equivalent.

	Hmmmm.......

Don