[wplug] Which certification is the best ?

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Wed Aug 20 21:16:55 EDT 2003

Holy crap - my last two replies are up for moderation due to size..

PLEASE DON'T START A NEW THREAD BY USING THE REPLY KEY.  IT MESSES UP
THREADING AND THE ARCHIVES.  And makes for bloated messages.  And makes you
look like a noob at worst, or a lazy sot at best.

That being said - shame on me (and my HTML based OWA interface) for not
looking at the TOTAL length of the email.  Lazy sot that I am...

You're considering certification?  Wow.  Good luck with aaallll that...

Don