[wplug] help interperting errors in messages log

squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Wed Aug 20 09:44:24 EDT 2003

It is a hard drive.  an old 2gb drive.  I am running the latest Red Hat 8.0 kernel.  right now only /boot and swap are on this drive.  I couldn't put /boot on the newer drive without re-partitioning it and losing everything.  I tried to just put the files in a directory /boot, but it wouldn't boot due toi the 1023 limit for lilo.