[wplug] bsdwebhosting.net

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Mon Aug 18 11:27:03 EDT 2003

It was Monday, August 18, 2003 when Doug Green took the soap box, saying:
: Hi all-
: I have an account with BSDWebhosting.net that seems to have vanished
: along with them. Does anyone know what has become of them? Their
: homepage is gone, and I will have to dig to find my dead-tree agreement
: with them- any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

I don't know what happened to them, but I know Pittsburgh native pair
Networks isn't going away.

  Casey West

--
Shooting yourself in the foot with Ada
After correctly packing your foot, you attempt to concurrently load