[wplug] Syncing Palm to Website?

Russ Schneider russpgh at stargate.net
Tue Aug 12 11:46:39 EDT 2003

Ok, I'm asking this realizing how much of a babbling idiot I'll sound
like, so here it goes...

I'm want to create a website in PHP on a RedHat server running Apache.
The website will have a calendar that stores it's info in a PostgreSQL
database on the server.

Now I've been asked to have functionality so that a person with a Palm
Pilot can sync their Palm Pilot's calendar with the calender on this site.

Is this possible?  If so, what do I need to do this with?  Is their a
tutorial on line?  (I don't even know enough about this to know what to
type into Google.)

--
Russ Schneider (a.k.a. Sugapablo)
http://www.sugapablo.com