[wplug] killing process that will not die

Alexandros Papadopoulos apapadop at cmu.edu
Mon Aug 11 11:54:42 EDT 2003

On Saturday 09 August 2003 11:34, Bryce Lynch wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003, Robert Coutch wrote:
> > My Windows manuals say you should REBOOT when things aren't doing what
> > you think they should.  :-)
>
> It's possible to throw a Windows machine into a loop of infinite reboots?

It's *naturally* not as easy as it would be on a GNU/Linux machine
(id:6:inittdefault), but you can always put a "reboot now" batch file [0]
in the registry, to be executed after the machine boots.

:-)

-A

[0] http://www.google.com/search?q=reboot+windows+batch+file
--
http://andrew.cmu.edu/~apapadop/pub_key.asc
3DAD 8435 DB52 F17B 640F  D78C 8260 0CC1 0B75 8265