[wplug] quotas

Lance Tost ltost at pobox.com
Wed Aug 6 16:13:08 EDT 2003

>From the first paragraph of the quotaon manpage:

 The filesystem quota files must be present  in
       the  root  directory  of  the  specified filesystem and be named
either
       aquota.user (for version 2 user quota), quota.user (for version 1
user
       quota),  aquota.group  (for version 2 group quota), or quota.group
(for
       version 1 group quota).

Now you rtfm to find out the rest of the details.

Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>