[wplug] I/O permission

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Wed Aug 6 10:42:00 EDT 2003

I'm not exactly sure which device the I/O board is, but I'm sure it's
somewhere in /dev.  Just change the permissions for that specific board to
0666 (good old lucky number).  Check
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/devices.txt for which device it could be.

--On Wednesday, August 06, 2003 9:59 AM -0400 "Weber, Larry A"
<laweber at switch.com> wrote:r