[wplug] What's a good scanner?

Anna McCullough amccullg at bellatlantic.net
Wed Aug 6 01:38:32 EDT 2003

Hi...
My trusty old Umax is tottering and I'm looking for an under $100
replacement (can't afford anything else at the moment) - something I can
pick up at Best Buy, for example. What's a decent brand to run under Linux
(Mandrake 9, specifically) --- any preferences? Any of the Visioneers, HP's,
Epsons... etc?

Thanks :)
Anna McCullough