[wplug] LaTeX, latex2html, perl

Casey West casey at geeknest.com
Sat Aug 2 23:53:02 EDT 2003

It was Saturday, August 02, 2003 when Jonathan S. Billings took the soap box, saying:
: On my MacOSX system, make is /usr/bin/make.  If it is not there, you
: have problems.  I think that 'make' is part of the core install, but it
: might require you install the developer's tools.

s/might/does/;

  Casey West

--
Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a