[wplug] RedHat RPM Questions.

Edward C. Smith esmith at tranzor.net
Fri Aug 1 16:58:06 EDT 2003

This doesn't answer your original question, but I had the same trouble
with GNUCash, except since I don't keep GNOME around it was even worse.
I wound up trying jgnash
http://freshmeat.net/projects/jgnash/?topic_id=76. It's still in
development, but it aims to be a JAva based GNUCash cloan. so far it's
pretty nice. I'm hoping to join the dev team and contribute in the near
future. Any other Java guys in need of good cross platform Financial
management?

-Ed