[wplug] RE: Swapping OS Drives

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 13:35:31 EDT 2003

Tangentially, there was an announcement recently on freshmeat.net for new
NTFS tools, including a partition resizer.  This has been a big problem
for curious windows users who don't want to delete their installation
just yet.

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure someone out there wants to know about
this :)

Here's the project's homepage:

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/

Bryon