[wplug] Installing Mandrake 8.1

gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Tue Apr 29 18:07:28 EDT 2003

I have a computer running M$ Windbloze XP and I want to install 8.1 on
it and still use the boot loader from windbloze(don't ask why it's
irrelevant. I have my reason thou).  How would I get around not
installing a boot loader and therefore changing the active
partition(last time I tried it changed the partition and since it was a
Slack 7 it couldn't boot where it was on the drive, the LILO version was
to old, and when I switched it back so I could boot I had lost my
windbloze license).  Any suggestions on how I could prevent it from
installing a boot loader?

Thanks in advance.