[wplug] imap

Bryce Lynch bryce at telerama.lm.com
Tue Apr 29 15:39:15 EDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Chris wrote:

> I have qmail setup with the included qmail-pop3.  I would like to install an
> imap server so I can run squirrel mail.  Is anyone on here doing this?  If
> so, what are you using and did you run into any problems? Oh, this is for a

I'm running that setup on my mail server right now.  I'm using Slackware
v8.0 and Qmail v1.03.  I've got Courier-IMAP v1.5.3 running so I can store
everything in Maildirs.  About the only problem I had setting it up was
getting authentication right, though I can't remember what kept going
wrong.  I just kept going through the procedure until I fixed my typo (it
was late, I was tired...  sorry).

--
Information security begins with _you_.  Help combat terrorism by encrypting
your communications!  Public key : http://users.telerama.com/~bryce/gpg.key