[wplug] Linux on the Desktop

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Mon Apr 28 09:24:21 EDT 2003

I use it for work, linux makes perfect sense for me at work thanks to a
terminal server.

For home I run WinXP and linux, since I'm an avid gamer in my spare time
there is only one choice for my main desktop.  Although it's nice to
have the best of both worlds, XP with Hummingbird Exceed X-Server, and
you can mix and match! :)

- John