[wplug] Linux on the Desktop

redtoade redtoade at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 10:43:40 EDT 2003

from their mail headers?

Does anyone actually give out their private email
address for mailing lists?  I have enough spam thank
you!

My rule of thumb is that Linux is installed by
default... if I need MSWin apps, I go the dual boot
route with the "My\ Documents" directory accessible by
both OSes.

Then add a VNC layer on top so that any machine can be
any other machine on the network...

I would think it'd be pretty hard to tell what OS was
doing what after all of that.  You know, "book by it's
cover" and all that.