[wplug] Linux on the Desktop

Rick Harris ftumph at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 08:22:34 EDT 2003

Right there with you.  Switched my home desktop from
W2K to Mandrake 8.0 a couple of years ago.  Now
running 9.0. I'm never going back, though I also have
an older G3 running OSX, and I'm seriously tempted to
get a new Mac and switch to that :-)

The only Windows machine in the house is the company
laptop.

> Jason Sopko wrote:
> > begin  How many people are actually using Linux as
> their desktop?
> > Judging by the mail headers, it seems that very
> few people are.
>
> Been running Mandrake 8.2 on my desktop exclusively
> since July of last
> year.  Would never dream of using Windows again.

=====
Richard Harris
412.855.8763
rick at fogwater.com