[wplug] YOUTH Technology Summit -- conception stages and call to participate

John john at strangeness.org
Sat Apr 26 23:04:16 EDT 2003

Mark,

Who is coordinating this effort, I have time and can do just about anything
you need, but this email is just asking for help but I am unsure of what
type of help you need.  Is there somewhere online we can see what the
details of the project are and what we need to do to finish up or shore up
weak areas.  I'm willing to help, but I don't think I have the time to plan
and coordinate if that's what you are looking for.

Thanks,

- John