[wplug] Win98/Linux data sharing

Elwin Green bekitemba2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 26 13:45:24 EDT 2003

Thanks - I know what uid and gid are; I looked up
umask in man mount. It says this:

"Set the umask (the bitmask of the permissions that
are not present). The default is the umask of the
current process. The value is given in octal."

I have *no* idea what that means (Does *anyone* write
decent documentation for non-geeks?).

How do I use umask?

E.