[wplug] ftp server setup

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Fri Apr 25 08:10:11 EDT 2003

Elwin

I'd suggest setting up ssh and using sftp instead of ftp.

As for setting up ftp, it depends on what brand of the server you are
running.  Configuration between different implementations is often
similar but not identical.

Woody and such names are the project names the developers use before the
system is released.

-b