[wplug] Perl question

billings at negate.org billings at negate.org
Wed Apr 23 10:39:46 EDT 2003

During CPAN builds and installs, those variables are set by CPAN, rather
than the module's defaults.  It could be that your CPAN's config is
broken.

If you'd like to try to build the package by hand, rather than use CPAN,
then try: 'perl Makefile.PL;make; make test; make install'.

jonathan

--
Jonathan S Billings <billings at negate.org>
TSFNKP