[wplug] Perl question

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 10:30:53 EDT 2003

Ok,

Here is part of the Makefile
Line: code

89: installhtml1dir=''
90: installhtml3dir=''
91: installman1
92: INSTALLSITEBIN = /usr

Would it be ok to delete that line?

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: wplug-admin at wplug.org [mailto:wplug-admin at wplug.org] On Behalf Of
Lance Tost
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 9:16 AM
To: wplug at wplug.org
Subject: Re: [wplug] Perl question

When using the CPAN module for the first time, you are prompted for a
cache or build directory (I forget exactly what they call it).  I think
the default is ~/.cpan so probably /root/.cpan if you were root.  In
there, you should find the tar.gz file as well as the build directory.
You can debug from there by manually trying to build it (perl Makefile.PL
&& make).

--
Lance Tost <ltost at pobox.com>