[wplug] Perl question

Chris vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 09:00:52 EDT 2003

This is the first time that I had to really do anything with perl.  I am
trying to install swatch.  It says that I need to install the Time::HiRes
mod.  Now I am not familiar with CPAN at all.  I do the following:

Perl -MCPAN -e shell

cpan> install Time::HiRes

It goes and looks for a bunch of things that and then it says Checking if
your kit is complete . Looks good.  Then it writes the make file and stops
with this "Makefile:91: *** missing separator. Stop"

Is something wrong with the module?  Were does it put the make file?  Is
there another way that I can try and install this?

Thanks,

Chris Romano