[wplug] Apache modules

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Wed Apr 23 08:25:44 EDT 2003

Russ

Just to make sure, I understand the exact command you are executing is:

./configure --enable-dir

Correct?

If you are doing this, adding the LoadModule command to httpd.conf
should choke you system.

What exactly is indicating that the module isnt working?

What exactly do you mean when you say Apache wont overwrite previous
verisons of files when you reconfigure?

There are a number of places the error could be [probably obvious by my
incessant questioning :) ], it would be helpful if you listed the steps
you took, the error you get from starting with the LoadModule command in
httpd.conf, and any errors you have in your log files.

-b