[wplug] Blind Linux

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Tue Apr 22 14:19:22 EDT 2003

Also, consider Macintosh (if you like I'll see if I can get in touch
with groups
that might have older but recent enough hardware to donate to the
cause).

Apple has built a good bit of adaptive technology right into the OS.
Speech
options are built in. Universal Access settings include text size
(zoom) and
color options, speech, keyboard and mouse settings as well as
accommodating
some assistive devices.

Speech recognition is also included but I don't know how robust this
feature is
as I don't make use of it currently.

-Jenn