[wplug] OT Question

Nick Iglehart nick at systemsecuritysolutions.com
Thu Apr 17 21:34:50 EDT 2003

Sorry for the double post but I forgot one thing.

This does not appear to be any form of ham radio, but instead an
802.11x system or possibly microwave of some form.

Even if it were ham freqs it would hardly be a new idea. The IIRG and
others have been operating networks of this type since the late-80's
at least.

---