[wplug] Linux Programming Book

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Wed Apr 16 15:50:43 EDT 2003

Hmm, now I'm confused as well hehe..

My reasoning behind it was a few times I've had things not compile
correctly with the default redhat /usr/src/include/linux, but when you
link it directly into the kernel include files it would compile and run
quite fine..  I'm confused now, I can see his point, but I wonder how
many linux users actually follow his 3 points of compiling kernels?

Wonder how many people actually follow those rules for compiling kernels
and not symlink /usr/include/linux, I've been doing that about 5 years
now hehe.. doh..

- John