[wplug] Linux Programming Book

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Apr 16 15:12:36 EDT 2003

Thanks to John, Mike, Dave, Brian, and Eric.  I had fumbled with this
problem for several days.  With your help, it is up and running in a few
hours.  WPLUG is an impressive resource.

Only one question left.  /usr/include/linux contains all the kernel header
files, but they don't compile.  So what good are they?  Other than to
confuse me and waste my time do they have any value?