[wplug] Linux Programming Book

John Strange john at strangeness.org
Wed Apr 16 14:44:35 EDT 2003

Redhat thinks in rpm's, if you upgrade your kernel you'll get the files
dumped in /usr/include/linux and /usr/include/asm, which IMHO should be
soft links to /usr/src/linux/include/linux and
/usr/src/linux/include/asm-i386

When you download a .tar.gz of kernel source make sure to make these
updates.

Although I could be off base but that is my experience..