[wplug] Linux Programming Book

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Apr 16 11:18:16 EDT 2003

Thanks for trying this out.  The author says he tested it on Redhat 7.1 and
7.2.  I am running Redhat 8.0.  The /usr/include/linux/include directory
does not exist.  kernel.h is in /usr/include/linux

I did a grep for KERN_INFO and it only shows up in one file udf_fs.h.  It is
in a printk statement.  I cannot find were it is defined yet.