[wplug] Super-DMCA laws

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Apr 15 22:55:27 EDT 2003

Thats kinda neat, I always saw the kernel Ham Radio section but always just
glanced by it.  What sort of hardware would you need if I wanted a ham
radio in my apartment.  Also, would I need a "good" system or will my extra
200 Mhz 32 MB RAM do?

-Henry

PS-Western PA Linux & Ham Radio User Group!!!!

--On Tuesday, April 15, 2003 9:25 PM -0400 "Frank W. Holden Jr."
<frankh at zelie.com> wrote:r