[wplug] How do I install Qtopia on Mandrake 9.1?

Sean Parsons sean.parsons at verizon.net
Tue Apr 15 16:07:17 EDT 2003

I have tried to use both rpm and urpmi when trying to install Qtopia and they
have both failed. Due to a suggestion from someone else I thought I could
maybe use the command line instead, but I'm not familiar enough with how to
just ftp data back and forth. I've checked my usbdnet module and assigned an
IP to my usb0 port. I can successfully ping my Zaurus (when 'su'), but I do
not know what to do next. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sean P.

--Rick Harris <ftumph at yahoo.com> wrote:
When you say you tried to install it, did you use rpm
or urpmi?