[wplug] Help with planning of YOUTH Technology Summit

Vanco, Donald VANCOD at PIOS.com
Mon Apr 14 16:03:33 EDT 2003

	It's a little unclear if this meeting is planning for the event or
the event itself, but at any rate, if the intent is to talk aboot ways to
turn kids onto (Linux) technology, I'd highly recommend burning a bunch of
copies of Knoppix to hand out to the kiddies, and for those that know they
have nVidia based graphics, the super-neato Gentoo Unreal 2003 bootable CD.
I'd be happy to provide copies if I know how many are required & if someone
can volunteer to label them (I have no such facility).  But there's no way
I'd make it by the 16th.  I'm not local, so it would require some time for
mail transit.
	If this _is_ the planning of the Summit and someone is going, please
pass on my offer to provide these hand-outs.

Don