Broken rpmbuild (was: RE: [wplug] Debian HELP)

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 17:25:37 EDT 2003

No - I haven't updated the system yet. I will as soon as I can.

Yes - I ave all the devel stuff installed.

I built these same RPMS on RH8 with no problems.

What's really weird was that they were building just as normal as ever
but after a long time into the process,  i see....

Requires (interp): /sbin/ldconfig
Requires (rpmlib): rpmlib(CompressedFileNames) <= 3.0.4-1
rpmlib(PayLoadFilesHavePrefix) <= 4.0-1

I do have /sbin/ldconfig installed as part of glibc-2.3.2-11.9
and rpmlib.h is part of rpm-devel-4.2-0.69

My guess is some sort of version conflict but rpmbuild didn't state that
at the start of the build.

-Bob