[wplug] Was: Tried several distro's. Now: Debian HELP

vze57qmg at verizon.net vze57qmg at verizon.net
Fri Apr 11 17:34:06 EDT 2003

I did some searching to find out what needed done to get unstable and testing versions.

I need to make some entries to my sources.list file.

I get the impression that the updated software will download from the internet and not come from the 7 CD's I already downloaded.

I can't test this at work but I will when I get home.

Are the testing/unstable versions on the CD's ?
7 CD's of outdated software just can't be true !

I'd like to give Debian a fair shake before I make any conclusions about it.

Can anyone help me or offer some advice (other than RTFM which I've been trying to do).

Thanks,

Bob