buttonbar tools Re: [wplug] mozilla keywords

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Thu Apr 10 19:34:19 EDT 2003

In case you haven't seen this yet, here are some *crazy* javascript tools
that you can drag straight onto your browser's toolbar (including
Mozilla).

One of the neatest ones, when clicked, adds ascending/descending links to
the columns of any html table on the currently loaded web page.

*Amazing* stuff.

Patryk