[wplug] How do I install Qtopia on Mandrake 9.1?

R.E.Coutch vze57qmg at verizon.net
Thu Apr 10 19:22:50 EDT 2003

My problem is almost the opposite.

I got Qtopia desktop installed on my SuSE 7.3 system but could not get
the sources
for the usbdnet module.

I set mine for serial over USB and it worked once or twice before wiping
out everything in my Zaurus' memory.

I now just use scp (SSH) to copy the files from the Zaurus to the PC
(one way only) so I can see my calendar, address book, etc.  on the
desktop machine.
I put a small script (bash) together to handle this.

I'll have to check the websites listed to see what else might be helpful.

=Bob