[wplug] routing question

Michael Procario lists at procario.org
Thu Apr 10 00:17:26 EDT 2003

I am booting it with dhcp and it is either not setting the default route
or I am screwing it up. I have another box with Redhat 7.3 that is also
booting with dhcp. It gets the default route right. I have screwed up
the Mandrak econfiguration somewhere. I may have to kludge it back.

Does DHCP prevent /etc/sysconfig/network from being called?

Mike